Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I highly recommend avira browser safety which is the strongest malicious web blocker
HTTP everywhere causes problems for me so I will never install it again. However, it can be useful for people but not for me because it broke some of the websites I visited everyday

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Try DuckDuckGo add-on & search engine.

Reactions: Svoll

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
- HTTPS Everywhere
- U-Block Origin
- Custom Privacy settings
- ixquick and/or DuckDuckGo as 1.st option searchengines and (unfortunately) Google if i don´t find what i´m looking for with the first two.

Reactions: Svoll

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For now I'm using Ublock Origin.

Before it's Adguard and Avira Browser Safety.

WOT alternative: Webutation which remains to have decent performance and privacy minimalism issues.

Reactions: Ink and harlan4096

Crypto

Level 2
Verified
Jan 14, 2017
HTTPS Everywhere, uBlock Origin, Decentraleyes, Keylogger Beater, NoScript, Privacy Badger, Self-destructing Cookies

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.