@LinuxFan58
Did you pull the plug?
Did you pull the plug?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Thanks, I ran out of credits. Tomorrow morning when I have time I will look at it.Two small remarks (no further explanation; you will understand):
View attachment 299949View attachment 299951
It will have a different name because an AdSield Pro alreadu exists. It will be AdShield extra of Chrome with the Disconnect filters and without an icon badge count.@LinuxFan58
When you release Ad-Shields Extra for Firefox, I'll be happy to try it out as what will likely be my third extension.
Although, to be honest, I'm very interested in the download protection mechanism.
Will it be similar to the version for Chromium-based browsers?
It will have a different name because an AdSield Pro alreadu exists. It will be AdShield extra of Chrome with the Disconnect filters and without an icon badge count.
Firefox does not has this Chrome function, in stead they steer towards using old WebReQuest for block count (and sort of make DNR useless because you have to mirror the DNR rules with WebRequest to count the blocks). Which seems crazy to me. So I am currently opting for no block count on the icon.
That is the idea behind the modular approach, mix and matchIn FF I will not use an AdShield variant (and finally also not in Brave). I prefer 3P-M in partnership with browsers own privacy protection.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes