First test reports attest Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0 top protection efficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0 is quite new, but there are already interesting reviews out there. Not only infamous Malware Research Group had a closer look at our latest security software, but also softpedia.com and a couple of security enthusiasts on YouTube. The overall result is consistently positive.
Since the beginning of 2011, Malware Research Group has been running a long-term test in which widely spread security programs are confronted with so-called zero-day attacks. Zero-day attacks are brand new and therefore especially dangerous malware. After handling 80 trojans and rootkits, Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.0 is now showing the best detection rate out of 19 candidates in total and thus placing first in the ranking of antivirus and antimalware programs.

Link: http://www.emsisoft.com/en/kb/articles/news111109/

Emsisoft self-congratulations :D

surely a compilation of all MRG tests since v6's release, interesting to see against others brands. but the true winner is absent... i let you guess who is it. :D

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
I thought I would use emsisoft, after I NAV expired. :D
or, use emsisoft as scanners.

and, Congratulations Emsisoft.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Emsisoft Antimalware is actually a very good Real Time security software, It's good enough that you can use it as a standalone.

D

Deleted member 178

EAM is a top notch AV, with useful features, easy to use and highly configurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.