Flash Player Pro Malware - Not able to access google, youtube and yahoo only

manan183

New Member
Hello,

About two days back I was checking something on Google when suddenly I was redirected to download a flash player Pro which I immediately knew was a malware as my Norton warned me against downloading it. I soon checked up on it online and found that a lot of people had had similar problems and followed one sites method to get rid of it but it did not work.

I am unable to access only Google, Youtube and Yahoo. Every other website functions perfectly. Additionally these websites sometimes just do not load or show an Error 404 message.

I would really like someone to help me to sort out this problem. I have attached scan logs of AdwCleaner, FRST and aswMBR. Below is a screenshot of the webpage. Thanx!

Screenshot (1).png
 

Attachments

Another problem that I have just realized is that when I use the Wi-Fi to connect to any of the given websites even on my phone or any other device it also redirects to the same flash player page. However while using cellular data that doesn't happen. So I think the malware has also in some way changed my Wi-Fi settings.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top