FMA Intel-Secure: SabreWall NG100 SACS (Secure Access Control Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Ohh really? since when is a hardware firewall inferior to a software firewall? Keep in mind the SabreWall NG100 is Industry/military grade featuring (AES-256 Channel Encryption which is a NATO Standard).
With all respect but i would challenge ANY software firewall to do what a average hardware firewall can do.
Or a H-FW based upon the latest standard like the NG100.

Good luck trying lmao <No ducking needed>

Updated the main topic guys, More info will be added over time. Also i did not add all functions yet so keep checking as the main topic/post will be updated regular.

Cheers

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Little update:
Our SabreWall NG100 SACS is going to go into full production so all the testing and formalities are done.
In regards to the NG50, NG150 and the NG 1000 they are soon available as well.
In regards to our Home version its going to be made. We reached a agreement yet the final date is not yet known.

Cheers

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
2016 is the year that we will submit our SabreWall to external testing parties, however during pre-tests we seem to achieve above average results. Given the latest reports we would easily make the NATO Military standard (NMS) and woith that other certifications should be a formality given the fact that the NATO military standard is the highest certification one can have within this type of hardware.

So question what would you think of our SabreWall product if it would be certified by the highest certification possible?
Generally speaking what do you think about the product what do you you like or not?
Come on guys we need feedback...

D

Deleted member 178

does your product resist a EMP wave from a thermonuclear explosion ? :p

will be good when u get NATO cert.

When the Home version will be ready , send me one lol

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
@Mods @Admins.

Is it me or did i lose editing powers on my FMA topics?
IdqYAE8.png

Where did the edit button go?

cheers

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
it is what i asked trololol ;) :p

Not going to promise anything but maybe...just maybe.. but in all seriousness we recieved feedback from virtually all testing labs... the results put us on part with the big names.... not bad don't you think>?

But then again nothing is official until its official .... sight can't wait.. to blow all these pony kids who keep spamming my skype and mail with bs...about my products out of the water lol...

D

Deleted member 178

hehehe, you performed very well, i was watching silently the growth of your company and i send you a big respect for achieving such results in a so short time while dealing with private issues ;)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
hehehe, you performed very well, i was watching silently the growth of your company and i send you a big respect for achieving such results in a so short time while dealing with private issues ;)

Thanks so much and did you know there are actually MT members (pony kids) who privately try t make me look bad just because i do hire people?
They think they can rule the world with basic C development skills lol... there is so much more to it and our SabreWall is proving it.
Since the last announcement where we said we would install 10 of them, right now we got over 300 NG100 running... flawless..

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
@Mods @Admins.

Is it me or did i lose editing powers on my FMA topics?
IdqYAE8.png

Where did the edit button go?

cheers
I also wondered whether it was just me, or something...:rolleyes: Good to know it's not!:D

More importantly, congratulations. Military, Nato, or officially approved by members of MT's Hall of Justice, they all serve impressively to enhance the excellence you strive for!:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.