FMA Intel-Secure: SabreWall NG100 SACS (Secure Access Control Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

It is like Comodo's way :D Promises but no actions..

I wonder if we'll end up in 2019 or 2020 wondering when the release will finally arrive! :D

Come on guys, unlike comodo , Nico's company is just new, started 2 years ago with a little crew, so Nico has to do everything beside developing the product (registering the company, recruiting personnel, making contracts, etc..) so don't complain about the slow/paused development. (and not saying he had a baby during that time) . better slow and well made,than fast and buggy.

Comodo never put a break-up for development :D Slowly developing is better than developing nothing :D
About FMA, I just saw promises but nothing in real..without a product I can also give promises to you for "uber duper visor detection" techniques ;)

Don't even compare it with Comodo , lol , comodo is all joke in term of communication.

And i remind you that FMA is a corporate product first, the home user version exist because Nico is nice enough to make it . He don't have to. I follow his (home version) product since the beginning and it is 10 times better than most product we use to know in our forum. The forensic tools are incredible accurate.

So be patient, the best products didn't popup-ed in one month. better they take to polish it, better it will be.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@Exterminator @BoraMurdar @Jack
Please remove that post..and warn that "developer".. it is not his rate to talking about my brain.
I edited out the not essential derogatory remarks.
Lets face the facts here guys.We either discuss the product civilly or we don't discuss it at all.
If you are a DEV and want to post your product here you have to expect the good with the bad whether or not you agree with it.
Members should ask their questions and be done with it.If you don't like the answer the DEV gave you then leave the thread.
Belittling people in a condescending way is not going to help matters because you have more knowledge than someone else.
If it continues the thread will be closed which is what I said before but then replies had to follow.

D

Deleted member 178

Not saying that some banned people have been given 2nd chance and seems to do the same mistakes again...don't believe you bypassed the filter, you are "tolerated" until you misbehaving again.

Dont like or dont trust = give your points and move on. Simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.