Battle For Keylogging protection what would you choose?

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
Zemana would be the best in your list, but still unstable. Then i would go for Spyshelter as a second choice.

But if you want to keep things simple and get high protection at the same time, i would use Emsisoft anti-malware or Internet security. Even if in the signatures, the keylogger is not present, with its excellent behavioural detection, it's pretty sure that the keylogger gets detected and quarantined. :)

H

hjlbx

Thank you all for helping. I have lic to all of them but some of them are expiring...also can I stack antikeyloggers etc....HitmanPro Alert and Webroot?

You can combo Webroot, HMP.A together, but Webroot will interfere with SpyShelter - and maybe Zemana. If you want dedicated anti-logger then I would suggest KeyScrambler, but with WSA it is redundant protection and not necessary.

You're better off using freeware Rollback Rx or Reboot Restore Rx with WSA and HMP.A (turn off keystroke encryption as it isn't needed with your vulnerable apps added to WSA Identity Shield list).

D

Deleted member 2913

If you know how to use, & if you want can customize to your needs optimum/max, etc... protection... love or hate... Comodo is one software with you dont need additional software.

I have used & liked CIS on my personal laptop And now running CCAV on my family system...no need any other.

sunrise

Level 2
Verified
Aug 2, 2014
Use a USB bootable live linux + different password for shopping and banking. Boot into it. Do your shopping/banking. Shutdown PC. Unplug USB drive. :D
If you are ultra paranoid, use Tails. If it's good for Edward Snowden, it's good for the rest of the world.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.