For New Members (Understanding PC Security)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I wanted to post something for New or Novice members that can help them better understand PC security.
We have some top notch members who really know their stuff, but some of that, if a user has not been exposed to it can seem a bit overwhelming and confusing. So here is a video from Nova on security basics.
I found this one hosted on a Mozilla Site and wanted to share this with the Novice members who may benefit from it. Enjoy.
I will add more here as I find them. Thanks

Here is one on understanding Surveillance

The Last one is for understanding Tracking (Video link below Image)
donottrackdoc-poster.3e6bbc199bd9.jpg

Do Not Track - S01E01 - Morning Rituals

Last edited:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I wanted to post something for New or Novice members that can help them better understand PC security.
We have some top notch members who really know their stuff, but some of that, if a user has not been exposed to it can seem a bit overwhelming and confusing. So here is a video from Nova on security basics.
I found this one hosted on a Mozilla Site and wanted to share this with the Novice members who may benefit from it. Enjoy.
I will add more here as I find them. Thanks

What a great idea for sure, well done @_CyberGhosT_ ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.