Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It will block all "filter-able" inbound traffic.Is this rule blocking all inbound traffic?
Should I replace "local_port" with "port" to work?(local_port() is redundant here.)
Only "dir(in)" is sufficient to block all incoming connections and requests for all protocols (UDP, TCP, ICMP etc) to any local port (1-65535).I want when allowing program to connect, to have only outbound traffic, while blocking all inbound one.
Thank you; I will modify the rule.Only "dir(in)" is sufficient to block all incoming connections and requests for all protocols (UDP, TCP, ICMP etc).
I agree with you. I have yet to try it but I prefer to wait for the implementation of "Ask to connect" filter mode. Serious Discussion - Fort Firewall and subsequent response from the developer.this is a good firewall !
Currently using with "block if not allowed" and termination of the first connection does not matter for me as the wildcard feature helps to not being prompted again for those with version number in path.I agree with you. I have yet to try it but I prefer to wait for the implementation of "Ask to connect" filter mode. Serious Discussion - Fort Firewall and subsequent response from the developer.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes