Free Alternative to WSUS

71Hemi

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 12, 2015
Looking for an alternative to WSUS that's free and will give me control as which windows updates I want to download and install, Offline. My current O.S. is windows 7 64bit with a permantly broken windows update that I have already tried everything to fixing. There is no backup of O.S. and windows repair disc doesn't work either along with SFC, or Tweaking.coms Windows Repair Free/Pro. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated except for the usual windows 10 crap which will never happen, and yes I know microsoft support ended yesterday...

Reactions: Protomartyr

71Hemi

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 12, 2015
Please check this site out hopefully this will help.
Thanks Antus67! I didn't know there was that many programs available. I'll check them out and hopefully one will work for me. Again Thank You!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.