[BET POLL] By what margin will the winner beat the 2nd place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
List of apps to compare
Every Freeware Antivirus

jackuars

Level 23
Verified
Why wasn't this thread "free security product of the year" so we could nominate entire internet security packages (CIS of course). :D
That would be a general classification, there will be too many options for security products which is a huge category. In the initial post it was mentioned you could choose Antivirus, Internet Security and Total Security products.

DracusNarcrym

Level 19
Verified
That would be a general classification, there will be too many options for security products which is a huge category. In the initial post it was mentioned you could choose Antivirus, Internet Security and Total Security products.
I thought our choices were limited to the list? Or is the list subject to change depending on the users' suggestions posted in this thread?

DracusNarcrym

Level 19
Verified
COMODO Internet Security Premium Intended for users with at least medium computer knowledge/experience - may require tweaking, but when configured and used properly it can offer unparalleled security in many levels. Its security components (when properly configured) can counter all common threats with great ease, as well as the more advanced/hardened/rare threats (including 0-day malware).
Avast Free Antivirus Ideal security product for any average user - offers a well-rounded and balanced feature set to protect the user as they go about their everyday tasks, especially when combined with safe computing and web-browsing habits. Regularly updated and improved.

EDIT: Changed suggestions and edited the suggestion summary for each product. :p
Removed Qihoo, replaced it with COMODO Internet Security.
Updated my post. Please consider revising the votes in the original post for the change I made. Thanks!
PREVIOUSLY: Avast, Qihoo
CURRENTLY: Avast, COMODO Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.