Free Dvd Burning Software

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jun 20, 2014
Operating System
Windows 7
Installed Antivirus
ESET
Since the first day i installed Windows 7, I installed
Ashampoo® Burning Studio 6 FREE

I now have it on all 5 computers.

Never had a single problem.

Oh, and on CD and DVD choice, the cheapest is what I like. Don't think I lost a single disc.

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Comodo
THE VERY BEST is / was....

1). Stomp RecordNow Max
4.5, which became Veritas RecordNow Max, with Prassi engine. (THIS BURNED ANYTHING, Legal or Not). Don't use RecordNow 6 or beyond, it's junk.
2). IMG Burn, or Burnaware.

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Well, I downloaded it.
If it doesn't work you are in BIG trouble.;)
haha :D! I'm an Ashampoo Burner user too! I've purchased a couple of Burner licenses and also licenses on other of their softwares (Snap, Movie Studio Pro, Office, etc).

Many years ago I moved from Nero to Ashampoo since the former was turning into a very heavy piece of software, full full of lots of features I won't ever use and taking lots of hard disk space.

This new 2017 version of Ashampoo has the Disc spanning feature I frequently use in my heavy musical projects. This version also supports .ape and OPUS music files :)

Jun 20, 2014
Operating System
Windows 7
Installed Antivirus
ESET
haha :D! I'm an Ashampoo Burner user too! I've purchased a couple of Burner licenses and also licenses on other of their softwares (Snap, Movie Studio Pro, Office, etc).

Many years ago I moved from Nero to Ashampoo since the former was turning into a very heavy piece of software, full full of lots of features I won't ever use and taking lots of hard disk space.

This new 2017 version of Ashampoo has the Disc spanning feature I frequently use in my heavy musical projects. This version also supports .ape and OPUS music files :)
Ashampoo was suggested to me when I was ready to go from XP to Windows 7.

I had never used a FREE burner software. Now I kick myself for not doing it sooner.

I haven't used 2017 but it is on my most used computer and I'll play with it later.

Aug 10, 2013
The nice thing about the free ashampoo is: They always have a button to buy the full version at a discounted price :D For ashampoo you never need to pay the full price if you don't want to. Just search for their legal discounts.