Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 20, 2014
Since the first day i installed Windows 7, I installed
Ashampoo® Burning Studio 6 FREE

I now have it on all 5 computers.

Never had a single problem.

Oh, and on CD and DVD choice, the cheapest is what I like. Don't think I lost a single disc.

Last edited:

Runt85

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
What brand of dvds would you guys recommend to play on most stand dvd players?

Reactions: jadinolf

VeeekTor

Level 5
Verified
May 16, 2017
THE VERY BEST is / was....

1). Stomp RecordNow Max
4.5, which became Veritas RecordNow Max, with Prassi engine. (THIS BURNED ANYTHING, Legal or Not). Don't use RecordNow 6 or beyond, it's junk.
2). IMG Burn, or Burnaware.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runt85 and jadinolf

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Well, I downloaded it.
If it doesn't work you are in BIG trouble.;)

haha :D! I'm an Ashampoo Burner user too! I've purchased a couple of Burner licenses and also licenses on other of their softwares (Snap, Movie Studio Pro, Office, etc).

Many years ago I moved from Nero to Ashampoo since the former was turning into a very heavy piece of software, full full of lots of features I won't ever use and taking lots of hard disk space.

This new 2017 version of Ashampoo has the Disc spanning feature I frequently use in my heavy musical projects. This version also supports .ape and OPUS music files :)

jadinolf

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 20, 2014
haha :D! I'm an Ashampoo Burner user too! I've purchased a couple of Burner licenses and also licenses on other of their softwares (Snap, Movie Studio Pro, Office, etc).

Many years ago I moved from Nero to Ashampoo since the former was turning into a very heavy piece of software, full full of lots of features I won't ever use and taking lots of hard disk space.

This new 2017 version of Ashampoo has the Disc spanning feature I frequently use in my heavy musical projects. This version also supports .ape and OPUS music files :)

Ashampoo was suggested to me when I was ready to go from XP to Windows 7.

I had never used a FREE burner software. Now I kick myself for not doing it sooner.

I haven't used 2017 but it is on my most used computer and I'll play with it later.

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
The nice thing about the free ashampoo is: They always have a button to buy the full version at a discounted price :D For ashampoo you never need to pay the full price if you don't want to. Just search for their legal discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.