Expired Free Emsisoft Anti-Malware w/Ad Muncher

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhartsellm

Thread author
Mar 8, 2011
This sounds like a pretty good deal, Ad Muncher is a great little program!!

c/p
For a limited time, we've teamed up with our friends at Emsisoft to offer a
free Emsisoft Anti-Malware license, valued at $40, to everyone who purchases
Ad Muncher!

This is easily our favorite software for protection against viruses, trojans,
spyware, adware, worms, bots, keyloggers and rootkits, and is the perfect
partner for Ad Muncher to ensure fast and safe browsing.

More details on Emsisoft Anti-Malware are available from:

http://www.emsisoft.de/en/software/antimalware/

And our free license offer is available from:

https://www.admuncher.com/buy

Don't miss this opportunity, it won't last for long.

We're hard at work on the next version of Ad Muncher, and have a neat new
feature in development that I know you will love. Stay tuned, and thanks as
always for using and supporting Ad Muncher.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
ABP for Firefox as well as NoScript does this all for free, unless I'm failing to see the added benefit of paying a chunk of money?? ;)

mhartsellm

Thread author
Mar 8, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
ABP for Firefox as well as NoScript does this all for free, unless I'm failing to see the added benefit of paying a chunk of money?? ;)

Ad Muncher wipes the floor with ABP, I have both on different PC's. My point here was the giveaway of Emsisoft Anti-Malware with the purchase my good friend.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Thanks for clearing up what I failed to see, was not knocking your contribution as freebies are always nice if you think the other program is viable enough to have. But still does lead me back to the point of having NoScript as then you can't get stronger than the default deny approach as you have most domain/adverts blocked from the start. :p

On the plus side, price for Ad-Muncher is not a factor now it's free and saves the user/s a lot of money, nice link! :biggrin:

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
no. I'll skip it. because, I have been using Ad-block plus for months.
I;m happy with ad-block plus.

thanks.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I've been an avid fan of ABP ever since I've discovered about it 2 years ago and I've installed it on both Firefox and Chrome, But from what I know, Ad Muncher works for all applications that connects to the internet so that's a big plus for Ad Muncher.

E

Exorcizm

win7holic said:
no. I'll skip it. because, I have been using Ad-block plus for months.
I;m happy with ad-block plus.

thanks.

Atleast you have an Ad-Blocker :) One is better than none!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.