Expired Free one year subscription to VoodooShield!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

dowN1

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 11, 2014
I'm no expert but this looks better than UAC to me?

The only complaint is this:
Capture.png

it would be nice to have antivirus vendors names..
I mean, for me it's not the same when a file is flagged as a virus by kaspersky and panda, for example.

Reactions: Av Gurus

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The vendor has told me that the VS installer gives you the option to disable or leave UAC enabled on installation.It also does a Hash comparison so it will block a new file.
It did disable UAC on installation on version 1.30 however changes have been made in version 2 and you now have the option as to whether you would like to disable UAC or not.

Last edited:

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Really I like this application V much , I like control my PC , not let control for antivirus .

I have question please :
If I block file by mistaken , How to restore this file to white list again ?

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
VooDooShield is an anti-malware program very easy to use and which is based on a very simple principle: 'default lock'.

It means once installed, offers two operating modes: OFF and ON.

First:
If you set OFF, it will automatically learn any program that you run is safe and will allow running and Internet access.

j6tr1t.jpg

Second:
Switching 'ON', VooDooShield allows running all programs active at the moment, those learned in 'OFF', and all Windows system files, and installed programs.

Everything else will be automatically locked and then went on their own servers and scanned by 50 antivirus to determine whether infected or not.

Now, you can then decide whether or not to run that application.

Mode switching 'ON', VooDooShield allows running all programs active at the moment, those learned in 'OFF', and all Windows system files, and installed programs.

in96qf.jpg

Basically you are protected from any potentially dangerous executable file, until proven otherwise.
VooDooShield it is an innovative security solution, now offered free for individual users to:http://voodooshield.com/Download/

Note:
This version does not allow editing of advanced settings, you can opt for 1 year free license version Pro from this promo page :https://voodooshield.com/freeoffer/

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Really I like this application V much , I like control my PC , not let control for antivirus .

I have question please :
If I block file by mistaken , How to restore this file to white list again ?

You can right click the VoodooShield Icon
Click settings
Then reset whitelist @ the bottom
You will then need to retrain Voodooshield
You can also backup your whitelist if you need to restore it at a later time
I am not sure if some of these settings are available in the free version however if you go here: https://voodooshield.com/freeoffer/ You will get a 1 year for the Pro version.Resetting the whitelist is available in the free version

The current version is 2.12

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.10.26_09h48m05s_002_.png
Ashampoo_Snap_2014.10.26_09h51m32s_003_.png

Last edited:

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
You can right click the VoodooShield Icon
Click settings
Then reset whitelist @ the bottom
You will then need to retrain Voodooshield
You can also backup your whitelist if you need to restore it at a later time
I am not sure if some of these settings are available in the free version however if you go here: https://voodooshield.com/freeoffer/ You will get a 1 year for the Pro version.Resetting the whitelist is available in the free version

The current version is 2.12

View attachment 26505View attachment 26510

Thanks , But my equation about Blocked NOT whitlist ,
I blocked a file by mistake , Now I want to put this file in whitlist , HOW ?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks , But my equation about Blocked NOT whitlist ,
I blocked a file by mistake , Now I want to put this file in whitlist , HOW ?
If you rest the whitelist it will go through the learning mode again so everything on your PC will be whitelisted again.If it asks to block it again allow it.Then back up your whitelist snapshot in case you accidentally block something again

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
If you rest the whitelist it will go through the learning mode again so everything on your PC will be whitelisted again.If it asks to block it again allow it.Then back up your whitelist snapshot in case you accidentally block something again

Thanks I see now .

I think , that , I can know my whitlist but can not know blocked , is dead point of this application .

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Update 27, Oct, 2014
VoodooShield v.2.1.2

page:http://voodooshield.com/Download/

VoodooShield Pro is normally priced at $19.99 per serial number/license key.
Now, to celebrate the release of VoodooShield 2.0, VoodooShield are offering one free year of VoodooShield Pro!

Offer ends November 11th, 2014.

Please visit the following link and enter your email address and password to setup your account. Once submitted, you will be given a download link - just download and install it.
http://voodooshield.com/freeoffer/

After installation, right-click on the VoodooShield icon and select the “Register” option.

You can find the icon in the lower right corner of your screen.

Next enter your pro license (email address and password you used above) in the registration screen to unlock all of the features and settings.

Note:
It is recommended that you create a System Restore point before you install the app.Will help restore your PC to an earlier state in case something ever goes wrong in the future.
2.Since VoodooShield is completely different from traditional antivirus software, it is vital that you understand how it works in order to use it properly.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.