Expired Free - Six Months Avira Phantom VPN Pro (Was $74.92)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.avira.com/de/phantom-vpn-xmas-heise-bzd?awc=7626_1544684627_a303b04f55c7963dade45b37d&utm_id=1&x-a-medium=7626_1544684627_a303b04f55c7963dade45b37db74bdb3&x-a-source=affiliate&x-c-channel=ZX
How to get a license
You'll need a web browser that can translate German e.g. Chrome or you can just follow the instructions below.
1) enter your email address and submit.
2) You will receive an email with 183 days free license. Click on link to install.
3) done!
Available for Windows, Android,
Mac, iOS and Chrome.
[INDENT]Exclusive gift Premium software worth € 47.70 .[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Non-binding offer No credit card. No questions.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]No cancellation required License expires automatically after 1 year[/INDENT]

g-rpm

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
You'll need a web browser that can translate German e.g. Chrome or you can just follow the instructions below.
1) enter your email address and submit.
2) You will receive an email with 183 days free license. Click on link to install.
3) done!
Available for Windows, Android,
Mac, iOS and Chrome.
Exclusive gift Premium software worth € 47.70 .
Non-binding offer No credit card. No questions.
No cancellation required License expires automatically after 1 year​

birdy

Level 1
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for this :) just registered and got started. Works great! but a I have a question since I am not able to read German!
Is it possible to change the software language to english or french? Also with this offer do we have the free version limitation
of 1 gig per day or not?

birdy

Level 1
Dec 16, 2018
if you want to change the program language to any other EX english
Close avira VPN

Run notpad as administrator and brows to installation directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\VPN

open the file "Avira.WebAppHost.exe.config"

At the bottom of the page you will find :

<applicationSettings>

<Avira.WebAppHost.Properties.Settings>

<setting name="LANG" serializeAs="String">

<value>en-US</value>

Replace the value "de-DE" using the name of the directory of your own language (i.e. "en-US" for English)

Save the modified file
Start Avira Phantom VPN

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thx 4 sharing, this vpn service unfortunately exposes your real ipv6 ip, you must disable ipv6 from your network adapter 4 working properly.

Thanks! Saved me a lot of wasted time! All I needed to know right there! Thanks again!

Reactions: Cast

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.