Question Free Video Editor suggestions?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Hello, can somone suggest me good free programs where i can edit musik/pictures to a video? My girlfriend are looking for a good free program and well, i do not know anything about it and google doenst help that much. Any help/answer would be appricated. To all, have a great day. :)

Amelith Nargothrond

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 22, 2017
How about this one? You have a list with the limitations of the free version:
Free Easy Video Maker - Free to edit, create, make videos and movies.

Update: I also looked at many free video editors but all of them have some sorts of limitations that in the end turned out to be a showstopper (the easy to use ones). I ended up buying Camtasia, which is super simple to use, v9 has a very nice UI (v8 it's a bit ugly), has a lot of features, for me is all i could ever need. But... the price, extremely expensive: 185,67 € Excl. VAT (222,80 € With Est. VAT)

Update 2: if you want your video exclusively for youtube, youtube also has video editor: Use YouTube Video Editor, It Makes Editing A Breeze

Last edited:

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
Reactions: RoboMan

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.