Free VPN Programs

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
But what do you mean by "programs"? VPN clients or maybe VPN services (like CyberGhost)?
If you are looking for reliable VPN service then I recommend VPN Book:
http://www.vpnbook.com/

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Cyberghost free, SecurityKiss free account.
I would choose CyberGhost from those two because SecurityKiss is using Google DNS and CG their own, so CG is beter for your privacy.

Reactions: picabo

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Where do you get it and how is it used?

You can get the latest version of openVPN client Here
But it's only a client, you need to configure it manually, I can write a guide about how to configure it if you want, or you can google it by your self OR if you looking for something which is more easy to install and configure (I can say it's almost zero to configure and free of course) just use vpngate :)

Reactions: Koroke San

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Spotflux is good ?

Spotflux free version supported ads, you would likely see ads almost on every page while using spotflux, it can easily blocked by adblock though, there are even "X" marks" which you can close everytime. The speed is average, not too slow not too fast..but somehow kaspersky url blocked it, I'm not sure whether it's FP or not, but I'm not using it :)

Reactions: Koroke San

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.