iOS iOS app spying?

Discussion in 'Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile' started by mydaughter, Nov 14, 2017.

1. mydaughter

mydaughter New Member

Nov 14, 2017
    MacOS High Sierra
    So this is about the app Freedom from It's blocking distracting content on your phone via a VPN. It's a great productivity enhancer as you can believe, but I have concerns regarding spying and privacy.

Since I don't understand the technicalities I opt to ask you guys here. So what's your verdict?

Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads Forum Date
Unlimited Giveaway Steganos OkayFreedom VPN Premium for 1 Year Giveaways, Promotions and Contests Feb 28, 2018
Someone knows a alternative free to this tool Freedom to dont procrastinate Office and Communications Dec 19, 2017
Extended Trial F-Secure Freedome VPN 2018 Free 3 Months Giveaways, Promotions and Contests Nov 28, 2017
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.