Advice Request Freenom World Public DNS resolver - Have you tried it?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Have you tried Freenom World DNS?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I might try it

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

antreas

Thread author

LUwi0xn.png

You are guaranteed that there is a DNS resolver always close by. Freenom's DNS resolvers are located throughout the world on locations connected to many different tier1 internet network operators. Freenom's Anycast technology ensures that your computer or device chooses the closest DNS resolver.

gdSxkcD.png

Unlike other DNS providers, like large advertising networks, Freenom does not store any IP addresses in its log files. Log files are kept for statistical reasons only and exclude any IP addresses or other personal identifiable information.

Ui4LaO5.png

ISP's or large advertising networks can use your DNS requests to track your viewing habits, insert targeted ads or even throttle your connection. Point your DNS settings to Freenom World and protect your privacy.

bwMJQhM.png

Get the results you expect. Freenom – as one of the largest DNS providers – is committed to preserve the integrity of the DNS protocol. Freenom World's DNS resolvers will never forward any request for a non-existing domain to an advertising page.

What do you think guys?
"i am using my vpn dns so i will not use this just asking because i got email from them and maybe someone may consider to use it"
Edit: ty admin for the poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.