frogboy's configuration Toshiba PC

Last updated
Dec 31, 1969
Windows Edition
Pro
User Access Control
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer
Real-time security
Emsisoft Internet Security. Zemana Antimalware. Shadow Defender.VoodooShield.
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
Eset Online Scanner. MBAM.
Malware sample testing
Browser(s) and extensions
CyberFox X64. SlimJet. X64.
uBlock origin. Blur. LastPass. Bitdefender Traffic light. HTTPS Everywhere. CookieMonster. Disconnect.
Maintenance tools
CCleaner. Wisecare 365 Pro.
File and Photo backup
Macrium Reflect free. Aomei Backupper Pro.
System recovery
Macrium Reflect free. Aomei Backupper Pro.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I enjoy browser talk:cool: which is how I first stumbled upon MT (Thank Goodness):rolleyes:!
Having not sampled the glories of Cent Browser (yet) I'll have to rely on both tonibalas & your own much valued opinions in the "Cent" department. I've introduced Palemoon to my Missus, simply because using her Firefox wasn't allowing her daily dose of King Games assorted flash game treats.o_O Perhaps there's a 64 bit Cyberfox browser in her future too!:)
Slimjet has been my main go to browser on linux lubuntu ever since a well revered frogboy first recommended it. Now, I suppose, I shall happily revisit Slimjet on Windows just to see if my favorite Chromium/Blink browser plays well in Sandboxie!;)

I love how sharing wakes up a napping part of my brain.;) Thank you for both, my friend!:D

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
frogboy, my friend, how often does another's configuration eclipse our own?
Like you, I've also removed Norton which I'd had thanks to an equally kind and very generous member.;) Then, I too was granted an Emsisoft I.S. key (& I like it a lot too!).:):)
It is no mistake every person here whose posts I've read also happens to be helpful & kind ..as well as extremely generous individuals!!:D:D

Last edited:

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
now thats a real nice switch from norton to eis! to be honoust diden't you feel a light sting in your heart? It must be hard to say goodbye to a long , good old friend , who protected and served you well in all these years ;) :D I have also used eis for a short stent ( trial ) its nice and light on the system , ease of use superb , nice and easy gui! customer suport is topnotch as is their privacy policy! they only have an absurd amount of updates each day :) all in all a very nice switch frogmeister!!!!!

edit: kuddo's to the kindhearted person , who made this switch possible for you!!!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.