Last known PC infection
Fav. Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Avast! Pro Antivirus, but i am currently using Emsisoft AntiMalware.
Fav. Videogame
GTA 5 PC

Frost

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 11, 2015
Hey guys! I'm Frost. Commonly known around Steam and stuff. I have a growing interest in computer security, and i like to take malware apart and look at what it does, etc. I love meeting new people, and I'm a very friendly person. I consider my computer knowledge as "advanced" mainly because of my experience with computers and other factors such as Visual Basic, reversing libraries, etc. I look forward to meeting you guys, and hope that my stay here is long! :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
It's nice to meet you, Frost!:) I've just come from your configuration, and enjoyed reading your thread as well as members responses for you there.:p
Welcome aboard (you won't need a seat belt) and I wish you a nice flight along with the good company of many remarkable members here of which I am pleased you are now one too!:D

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Hello there Frosty friend, and enjoy the friendly people here and their "Malwares" :eek: :)

... but be careful not to touch, still HOT off the samples ;)

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.