- Sep 14, 2014
FS Protection PC 18.5 releases
FS Protection PC 18.5 releases will be posted under this thread.
Release 18.5 beta 2 (TOTAL 5.0.772):New features:
- Password vault is now integrated to the main user interface and does not open separate window
- Some password vault dialogs have been changed to match Mac design
- You can see detections during scan in Scan Wizard in the progress circle. Details of the detection are visible on mouse hover. (PBL-8287)
- Scheduled scan shows progress in the event in main UI and Event history while ongoing. You can cancel ongoing scheduled scan from Event history view (PBL-9497)
- Viruses & Threats features that have been disabled now have a small gray icon in front of them in the Viruses & Threats view (PBL-7968)
- Tamper protection is now listed as a feature in Viruses & Threats view (PBL-9367)
- Logout has been simplified and no longer asks for confirmation twice (PBL-9489)
- Tray icon menu elements are too small on 4k display (PBL-9926)
- SAFE_BUG-03709: Allowed and blocked pages window not visible in multi-monitor system (PBL-10029)
- PUA blocked flyer is not shown (PBL-10036)
- Main UI icon is blank in the task bar after vault unlock (PBL-10016)
- Firefox extension installation link does not work from product.
18.5 beta 1 was not released.