Sep 14, 2012
3S_Produktvergleich_B2C_2014_V1.jpg

G Data AntiVirus 2014
G Data InternetSecurity 2014
G Data TotalProtection 2014

Zurchiboy

Verified
Apr 10, 2013
I wonder if there in house engine is anygood. someone should test just there own engine.

D

Deleted member 178

VectorFool said:
They dumped avast for their in house engine didn't they?

exact

Zurchiboy said:
I wonder if there in house engine is anygood. someone should test just there own engine.

i heard, from some tester, it is as good and make Gdata lighter.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
The performance isn't went downgrade in fact made always a better move for Gdata.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
The only changes that I can find are:

G Data AntiVirus 2014

-NEW: Active hybrid protection with CloseGap technology to close security gaps (www.closegap.net)
-NEW: AutostartManager accelerates startup - boot up as you did on the first day
-NEW: Completely re-engineered user interface for intuitive use - no software manual required
-IMPROVED: New BankGuard technology for secure banking and online shopping
-IMPROVED: Behavior monitoring protects against unknown viruses

http://www.gdatasoftware.co.uk/online-shop/product/g-data-antivirus.html

G Data InternetSecurity 2014

-NEW: Active hybrid protection with CloseGap technology to close security gaps (www.closegap.net)
-NEW: AutostartManager accelerates startup - boot up as you did on the first day
-NEW: Completely re-engineered user interface for intuitive use - no software manual required

http://www.gdatasoftware.co.uk/online-shop/product/g-data-internetsecurity.html

G Data TotalProtection 2014

-NEW: Device control controls use of USB devices or DVDs
-NEW: Completely re-engineered user interface for intuitive use - no manual needed
-IMPROVED: Integrated backup function for automatic data backup in the background

http://www.gdatasoftware.co.uk/online-shop/product/g-data-totalprotection.html

The one thing I never liked about G Data is there is no user forums, support is not that good only offered by filling out a form then you have to set back and wait for them to take their time to reply. Phone support is only offered to German users.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.