App Review G Data IS 2013 (Malware Geek)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

MDTechVideos

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Why doesn't he show the execution of the undetected samples before running a scan with MBAM? To me personally it just seemed a little bit too "fishy" for my liking.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Like the U.I., but I will take my HIPS and behavior blocker over it any day. I guarantee you what I have now for real-time security will blow that out of the water without those dumb web shields and all the other fluff that disguises weaknesses in real-time signature based security.
That said, not many people are willing to train HIPS and behavior blockers to get them to where they are fairly quiet.
A novice to intermediate user would completely wig out trying to train my real-time security from scratch.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.