Not open for further replies.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
As to be a disorder... I don't know. The fact is that many of us, IT nerds, security geeks, spend most of our day near a computer, because we like it and to most of us is a stress dealer. I can spend hours browsing through Youtube, MalwareTips or gaming, because it helps me feel better.
Now what you do with your time at PC is another thing. Some people are hours watching gameplays on Youtube, others are hours playing videogames. The real problem begins when gaming makes you agressive. If you do not find it a problem and you do not priorize gaming over every activity, it could a nice time spending. :)

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
As to be a disorder... I don't know. The fact is that many of us, IT nerds, security geeks, spend most of our day near a computer, because we like it and to most of us is a stress dealer. I can spend hours browsing through Youtube, MalwareTips or gaming, because it helps me feel better.
Now what you do with your time at PC is another thing. Some people are hours watching gameplays on Youtube, others are hours playing videogames. The real problem begins when gaming makes you agressive. If you do not find it a problem and you do not priorize gaming over every activity, it could a nice time spending. :)

Gaming and sitting for too long make me have a bad body posture. :(

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
You tell me! I ended up using glasses because i sticked my face to the monitor...

Smartphone, computer, sitting too much, an lifting improperly are the caused of bad posture. Right now I try to correct my body posture.

Reactions: Weebarra

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
and videogames are dangerous lol, this society.

Smoking cigarettes are more dangerous and deadly than video games. You can overcome video games addiction easily, but you can't overcome the addiction of cigarettes smoking. We have advanced technologies and medicals, and yet we still used alternative nicotine products to solve the addiction of cigarettes smoking.

Reactions: Criticalhit
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.