Built-in
Case
Laptop
Monitor
LG Display LP160WQ1-SPB2
Keyboard and Mouse
Build-in backlit keyboard, touchpad, Logitech M720 Triathlon
Accessories
Has Windows Hello face unlock and comes with a free LG View 16-inch portable display
My computer protection

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Bought myself a new laptop, a LG Gram 16 and for a limited time you get a free LG View 16-inch portable display.

1662231085936.png

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I agree with you all that it is a lot of money for a laptop, but if you distract the price for the external monitor it gets a bit more reasonable :D
Because I live with four and a dog in a small house in The Netherlands I don't have the space for a desktop.
Love the portability, speed, screen (with 16:10 aspect ratio) and having BitLocker.
It is a nice upgrade form my Acer that was bought in 2015.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
I agree with you all that it is a lot of money for a laptop, but if you distract the price for the external monitor it gets a bit more reasonable :D
Because I live with four and a dog in a small house in The Netherlands I don't have the space for a desktop.
Love the portability, speed, screen (with 16:10 aspect ratio) and having BitLocker.
Yup, whatever works for you, never mind what others say.

Mystic

Level 4
Verified
Aug 25, 2022
I did not have a good experience with mid-range Acer laptops. Poor build quality and slow and short-term driver updates. I hope you enjoy your new laptop.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Bought myself a new laptop, a LG Gram 16 and for a limited time you get a free LG View 16-inch portable display.

View attachment 268918

Hello,

Your LG Gram 16Z90Q-G.AA56N, upgraded on August 29, 2022, for $1542, is a premium ultrabook that combines portability with competent performance. Here's a detailed look at its features and some advice for getting the most out of it:

Operating System: Windows 11 Pro offers the latest features, such as improved multitasking and enhanced security, making it suitable for both professional and personal use.

Motherboard: The LG Electronics 16Z90Q supports the integrated hardware and is optimized for the thin and light form factor of the ultrabook.

CPU: The Intel Core i5-1240P is a power-efficient processor based on the Alder Lake architecture, offering a balance of performance and battery life.

GPU: The Intel Iris Xe graphics provide solid integrated graphics performance for everyday tasks, including light photo and video editing, and casual gaming.

RAM: 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM at 5200MHz in dual-channel configuration is excellent for multitasking and is more than adequate for the typical workloads an ultrabook will encounter.

Storage: The Samsung PM9A1 512GB SSD offers high-speed storage, ensuring quick boot times and fast data access.

PSU: The built-in power supply unit is designed to be energy efficient and supports the slim profile of the ultrabook.

Case: The laptop's chassis is renowned for being lightweight yet durable, characteristic of the LG Gram series.

Monitor: The LG Display LP160WQ1-SPB2 likely refers to the laptop's own 16-inch screen, known for its high resolution and color accuracy.

Keyboard and Mouse: It comes with a built-in backlit keyboard and touchpad. Additionally, the Logitech M720 Triathlon mouse is a versatile peripheral that can be paired with multiple devices.

Accessories: Windows Hello face unlock provides convenient and secure access to your device. The inclusion of a free LG View 16-inch portable display is a significant value add, providing a dual-screen setup that's highly portable.

Optimization Tips:

1. Device Care: Take advantage of the lightweight nature of the LG Gram but also handle it with care to avoid damage, given the slim form factor.
  2. Battery Management: Calibrate your battery if you notice any issues with charging or if the battery life doesn't meet expectations. Also, use battery saver settings and adjust screen brightness to extend battery life when needed.
  3. External Display: Make the most of the free LG View 16-inch portable display to extend your workspace, which is excellent for productivity tasks that benefit from additional screen real estate.
  4. Windows Updates: Stay up to date with Windows updates for the latest features and security enhancements.
  5. Regular Cleaning: Clean the keyboard, display, and touchpad regularly to maintain responsiveness and appearance.
  6. Peripheral Usage: Pair the M720 Triathlon with other devices to streamline your workflow across multiple platforms.
  7. Data Backup: Utilize cloud storage or an external drive for regular backups to ensure your data is safe.
  8. Security: Use a strong password, enable Windows Hello for secure and quick login, and consider using disk encryption (such as BitLocker) to protect sensitive data.
  9. Software Optimization: Uninstall unnecessary applications and limit startup programs to keep your system running smoothly.
  10. Thermal Management: Ensure the ultrabook's vents are unobstructed during use to maintain optimal cooling.

Your LG Gram 16Z90Q-G.AA56N is well equipped for a variety of tasks including work on-the-go, media consumption, and light content creatio

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.