Gantrix's Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gantrix

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 7, 2013
Hey, guys Here is my current setup I want to get tips on how to better my security. I have keys for Kaspersky eset and emsisoft not sure what the best for me.
Here is my specs,
Amd Fx(tm) 9370 eight core processor 4.40 ghz, 8gb ram, 60gb ssd,500gb raid 1, 5tb external, nvidia 970m 2gb

Turned on bitlocker for my second (where most of my personal stuff is).

I download a lot so always concerned if the security setup is good enough any advice would be greatly appreciated. Added Reflect backup software.

Thank you, guys.

Last edited:

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Nice setup :)
Yeah I think your security configuration is good enough, SAP might be redundant but it is just my opinion.
I understand you about the backup but at least you can create OS images to restore the computer after deep infections or software failure.
Macrium is a good option and it is free.
Thanks for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.