Solved Geekbuddy/Comodo help - installed itself earlier and I cannot delete it. Grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

owll

New Member
Hello. You guys very well may know a lot more about Comodo than I do, I was lead here because I was looking for help DELETING IT!!!

It came bundled (along w/Chromium) with a very simple and (I thought) safe file converter. Avast has been pretty reliable for me in the past and I am careful about what I dl...but after this install, GeekBuddy and Chromium have appeared on my desktop. I cannot delete It either of them! It is Geekbuddy (a Comodo product) that I am very worried about.

I am VERY scared, so I have been searching everywhere to try to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated.

I have attched the FRST files..Thank you very much.
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top