Expired German Only – Bitdefender Total Security 2014 Free 6 Months & 12 month License Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

captainfreeky

Nov 6, 2013
Well I will try and help you if the offer is still running pm me your name and email id will try and help you what I can

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
I agree with the above post by Captainfreeky. Instead of begging key one should PM us/me with their email id then we/I can help finding key for them, depending on the availability of the PC-WELT site.

az19

Level 1
Nov 30, 2013
RE: German Only – Bitdefender Total Security 2014 Free 6 & 12 month License Key

I've tried all my best but cannot get one.
If anybody still has some other activation codes left, Could you pls give me one.
Thank you very much.

abhishekposwal

Nov 30, 2013
RE: German Only – Bitdefender Total Security 2014 Free 12 month License Key

I am trying from last 3 hours but no luck.:(.. always say Ungültige Seite.....
Tried everything using Proxy and Germany email but nothing work...:( please help me getting key i need one . .............

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am going to say that both 6 & 12 month are over.You can always keep trying though because this happened in the past and after a while began giving keys again

vertilo

Level 1
Verified
Sep 30, 2013
tango_tech said:
all this links didnt work with me.but here is the 1 working

http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/covermounts/#chip

Just checked, the action is still valid. The key comes in the mail.
P.S. I want to confess, not all German IP works!

CrysiZ

Level 1
Sep 17, 2013
Just checked, the action is still valid. The key comes in the mail.
P.S. I want to confess, not all German IP works!

What program are you using?
Tried CyberGhost but no luck.

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Site: http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/covermounts/#ct

SecurityKISS Tunnel - Darmstadt or Stuttgart

vertilo

Level 1
Verified
Sep 30, 2013
Fruitbraker said:
Is this 1pc/1key only?

PC can be one. The main thing to come from different IP, and change the e-mail. The key now does not come immediately (I was expecting a half-day mail).

Fruitbraker

Level 1
Verified
Jan 1, 2013
vertilo said:
Fruitbraker said:
Is this 1pc/1key only?

PC can be one. The main thing to come from different IP, and change the e-mail. The key now does not come immediately (I was expecting a half-day mail).

No what I meant is that can the key be used more than once when you get one. Sorry if I was a little bit vague on my question.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.