Expired German Only – Bitdefender Total Security 2014 Free 6 Months & 12 month License Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hadzipopovac

Level 1
Verified
Jan 9, 2013
I can see a lot of people who 'begging after only one message on the forum ,it is actually their first and last message, they registered just to be able to find from someone registration code for BD .
Some of them also doing on pp .

pavan43

Dec 7, 2013
Can someone send me a key? It's not longer giving out codes and I missed it. Thanks in advance.

blackway

Dec 8, 2013
Can someone give 12 months key please?
I am try using SafeIP,ZenMate and another proxy site, but not working...

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
blackway said:

In Zenmate and SafeIP there are options to change server location. Use that option to go directly to Frankfurt or Stuttgart or Zurich to get the code. Try your luck.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
sid_16 said:
blackway said:

In Zenmate and SafeIP there are options to change server location. Use that option to go directly to Frankfurt or Stuttgart or Zurich to get the code. Try your luck.

ZenMate & SafeIP have been blocked.Your going to have to find an IP that has not been used.Did work in F-Secure Freedom beta.I am beta testing and it worked on android,but was quickly blocked.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
exterminator20 said:
sid_16 said:
blackway said:

ZenMate & SafeIP have been blocked.Your going to have to find an IP that has not been used.Did work in F-Secure Freedom beta.I am beta testing and it worked on android,but was quickly blocked.

Sir, bitdefender site through pc-welt gives this warning when using securitykiss tunneling That means now security kiss is blocked along with zenmate and safe ip.-
Due to a high number of requests, you can no longer redeem a key from your IP.
If you have not claimed your key yet, please send us proof that you are entitled to one here:
http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html.

maho

Verified
Dec 9, 2013
can someone give me 12 months key please?
i use software hide ip but not working =="

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
maho said:

I have tried to get you a key with a VPS client, but it seems that other people also thought at this so, I got this:

[attachment=6495]

You could try other VPS or Online Web Proxy but I doubt you will manage to get a key. :)

Attachments

• errror.jpg
    errror.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 381

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Jack said:
maho said:

I have tried to get you a key with a VPS client, but it seems that other people also thought at this so, I got this:

You could try other VPS or Online Web Proxy but I doubt you will manage to get a key. :)

Too many users have already tried just about every VPN client and the IP addresses have all been blocked. It is very doubtful you will be able to get a license key unless you are a German resident using a new IP address that has not been blocked.

So I'm moving this the thread to expired section.

Enjoy!! :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am beta testing F-Secure Freedom on Android and for educational & testing purposes I was able to get a few using DE connection.
However that IP was quickly blocked.So as Littlebits stated,you are going to be hard pressed to find an IP address that is going to lay the golden egg for you.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.