................................avast! is a "CUTE" antivirus with many features....................
It shouldn't but you can check the permissions before agreeing, or revoking access from your Apps.Anyone did it using Facebook? Will these recommendations appear on my friends' news feed?
hI was desperately looking for (free) Avast IS! (I was waiting for the Avast giveaways)
Anyone did it using Facebook? Will these recommendations appear on my friends' news feed?
hello nikolayA nice promo for avast users. I grabbed many 3 year licenses for my friends.
Does this way really work? I have been trying but I have just redirected to avast's homepageDownload Free Activation Code (License Key) for Avast Internet Security 2017
Free Download of Avast Internet Security 2017 License Key
1. Checkout Avast Internet Security 2017 60-day License for Free ($0.00)
Go to this page https://www.avast.com/en-us/lp-aff-60-day and click on ‘FREE DOWNLOAD‘, (only copy - paste link)
You will be automatically redirected to Avast checkout, with the product called ‘Avast Internet Security (60-day Trial)‘ for $0.00. You can finish the checkout using two standard payment methods – Credit Card or PayPal.
2. Activate Avast Internet Security 2017 Using the Obtained License Key (Activation Code)
To activate your Avast Internet Security 2017 License, follow the instructions on the Order Confirmation Page. If you have already installed Avast Free Antivirus 2017, you can simply click on the ‘Activate license‘ button, and everything will be done automatically. If you want to activate it on another computer, you need to insert the license key manually.
You will also receive the license key (activation code) in your e-mail.
3. Turn Off Automatic Renewal to Keep Avast Internet Security 2017 for Free
As you may have noticed, the $0.00 checkout included automatic renewal. So unless you cancel it, you will be automatically billed $34.99 after 60 days (and receive the full 1-year license). Luckily, there’s a simple way to cancel the subscription.
Source: Free Download of Avast Internet Security 2017 License Key
- Find the Order Confirmation E-mail (subject ‘Avast – Order Confirmation (Order #)‘ from firstname.lastname@example.org), and look up ‘Password‘ in the ‘Order Information‘ section.
- Go to Avast Order Portal (managed by Digital River) and login using your order number and password.
- Once logged in, you should see the order of ‘Avast Internet Security (60-day Trial) – 1 PC, 1 Year‘, click on ‘Manage Subscription.‘
- In the section ‘Subscription Status – Free Trial,‘ find item ‘Automatic Renewals,‘ and switch it to ‘Off‘ state.
- As a confirmation, you will also receive an e-mail called ‘Avast – Auto-Renewal Feature Has Been Stopped.‘
If you have failed cancelling auto-renewal check out our guide with more solutions on ‘How to Cancel (Turn Off, Stop) & Refund Avast Auto-Renewal Billing (Recurring Payment)‘.