Expired Get free Paragon Backup & Recovery 2013 Plus

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dal987

Dec 31, 2012
:) I agree.. why not pay 30 euros and save the effort..
However, this version isn't available in English.

One interesting thing about the boot CD is that you can add other software to it.. programs, files, ISOs.. quite how that works out I'm not sure. I can easily envisage portable programs being used, for example.

So.. a bit more and a summary:
1. Install it.
2. Download explauncher.zip and replace explauncher.ini in folder 'program'

3. Find and rename (or delete) the 4 'lang' folders.
(One is for the 'Express' GUI (in 'program\resource'), one for the Boot CD creation sequence in 'rmb\resource'; the others are in the 'verify CD' and 'bluescreen' folders).

That gives a working GUI, less the program title top left.
(That's in one of the .qm files in program\resource\lang, but there's other text with it too).

4. Anglicise the bootable CD itself.

Burnt as it is, it's German. But it's basically multilingual.
I believe you just need to change cd.cfg so
de -> en
&
.ger -> .eng
(that's following an almost identical example from another product).
and create a bootable iso.
(I've yet to do it.. sthg intervened).

P

Plexx

With the amount of work around just to change it to EN, one might as well stick to Free EN version. Once 2013 is released in English there are bound to be giveaways since its an advertising method.

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
White Nobster said:
rebel4life said:
I think there was only a number of free licences available guys its not working

I have verified that this offer is no longer working and has apparently expired.

Today I tried the offer and is still valid, I have received the license :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Yes it is still valid as posted here http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Get-free-Paragon-Backup-Recovery-2013-Plus?pid=92677#pid92677 also instructions on how to get the key and change the language to English

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.