Expired Get Free Process Lasso Pro Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Duotone

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU — leading to hangs, micro-lags, freezing (even crashing) and delays in your keystroke and/or mouse actions.

Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager…

Instead, it is an advanced process priority optimization and system automation utility. It offers process priority optimization, CPU core affinity optimization, power plan automation, automated rules, and so much more; you name it (within this area), and Process Lasso does it!

It’s most popular feature is the unique process optimization technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that will improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability by making intelligent dynamic adjustments to the priority class and/or CPU affinity of problematic background processes.

ProBalance will intelligently adjust process priorities and CPU affinities to positively impact the responsiveness of any Windows PC and/or Server (all Windows Server variants).

Process Lasso – Safe, Proven, Time-Tested – Test it for yourself!

Terms of Free License
  • Free Updates for 30 days
  • Can use last eligible version in that period indefinitely
  • ONE free license per customer
  • Non-transferrable
  • Does not apply to Process Lasso Server Edition

Last edited by a moderator:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Used it since the premier (first) beta, and it has come a long way.
It's a solid program that is one of the first to go on my HD.
The Dev's are very good.
Even if you purchase it, 39.00 for a lifetime license is a steal.
Buy Process Lasso Pro
PeAcE

Last edited:

molhopicante

Level 1
Oct 18, 2011
Just one question.

May i use it in more than one PC?

It's because i'd like to test it in all my PCs (5), and if i like it, i will buy a multi-lifetime license.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
@molhopicante
They have a "home Bundle" that reads as follows:
Process Lasso Pro
Entire Home Bundle
LIFETIME free updates (all versions)
Install up to 5 computers
Only 48.95 $26.92 per home!

I would contact them, I am sure you could work something out with them.
I have had to contact them on occasion and found them to be rather friendly and accommodating.
PeAcE

Reactions: King Alpha

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Just one question.

May i use it in more than one PC?

It's because i'd like to test it in all my PCs (5), and if i like it, i will buy a multi-lifetime license.
You don't need the giveaway to test Process Lasso. Install it on all your desired PCs, then test. All features are active for a few days/weeks.

Edit: They might have changed their stance. I'm not sure now. :)

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Thanks for this giveaway! I'm already starting to like this software. Definitely worth buying.

Reactions: Rishi

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Just purchased Pro license with discount and do not see any different with free version, can someone explain for me?
vvvyQe5.png

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Is there any config or just install and forget?
What I'm sure is Probalance is install-and-forget. I'm not sure about the setting-defaults. I believe some options depend on the user preference.

You can read its features on the PL's website to know more about it.

Reactions: norman and Maxxx58

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I also used this giveaway to get the free full key. I like this kind of profesional/system software.
I installed "Process Lasso" on my test-machine (my old laptop) to take a look. I must say:
i will read the manual first before i install this software on any other machine. The problem
are the settings that i dont understand. To avoid crashes i will install Process Lasso later on my other Laptops...

I dont really know if the default setting are safe and dont't crash my system...... :D

Last edited:

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I believe PL is safe out-of-the-box. It is only potentially dangerous if some options are enabled/disabled by the user.

Reactions: frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Based on numerous reviews for Processo Lasso, the chances of issues likely minimal but of course beware because of powerful configuration that can change the performance of the system.

Reactions: XhenEd

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
It has very handy settings for advanced users, for those who are not advanced users the default settings are cool! Thanks for the giveaway!

ng4ever

Level 17
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
I am having trouble activating my paid version of Process Lasso Pro Entire Home :( I think I found the Key in my bitsum and email but it won't work :(

It is in a different format than the free key. Weird.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.