Expired Get Free Process Lasso Pro Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I am having trouble activating my paid version of Process Lasso Pro Entire Home :( I think I found the Key in my bitsum and email but it won't work :(

It is in a different format than the free key. Weird.
Better ask Support (the one-man team dev, Jeremy). Or go to the forums for help.

ng4ever

Level 17
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
Weird he can't get the online code to work so he had to give me a offline code. I prefer the online code to work because the offline code needs to be updated when there is a new major version :(

Strangely the online code worked fine on a new fresh Windows 10 VM oddly enough just not on my main PC. I still don't get why.

Reactions: XhenEd

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
The only issue i have with this software is that its always fighting with Internet explorer when i close the browser.
I know when you close IE it still runs in the background but PL keeps trying to close its process and IE thinks its crashed and restarts!:confused:

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
The only issue i have with this software is that its always fighting with Internet explorer when i close the browser.
I know when you close IE it still runs in the background but PL keeps trying to close its process and IE thinks its crashed and restarts!:confused:
Maybe you did something with PL that caused that behaviour. You should try resetting PL.

Reactions: Andytay70

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.