On Sale! GlassWire -50% (Coupon Code)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Tempnexus

Level 3
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
Hey, you can ask them for a discount. I got 20% or 25% off year ago.
Yeah I just did and they told me to go F Myself in terms of discounts so I will look another way in terms of firewalls. I will just renew my EIS sure it costs a tad more but at least they respect discounts when one asks for them....especially if/when they provide such a huge margin during their period.

Head my lead This company doesn't give a two craps about you. Also what info they share with their customers??? I mean they collect it all...all the websites you visit unless you honestly dig down and disable all this tracking!!!!

raveed

Level 2
Verified
Apr 24, 2016
Be sure to read the fine print:
  • Version 1.2.96
  • Updates not included
  • Use with up to 3 PCs
  • 1 year history
  • 10 remote connections

That's right, but you pay $ 26 for Glasswire and PSP X9 (not counting the other programs), instead of $ 50, so you know we do not get updates.

I think that this money is worth it.

Reactions: dinosaur07

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
That's right, but you pay $ 26 for Glasswire and PSP X9 (not counting the other programs), instead of $ 50, so you know we do not get updates.

I think that this money is worth it.
It honestly doesn't make sense if it's no updates. As you can see on their changelog they fixed serious issues that make the computer crash in last releases. Do they mean major update so version 2 or you can only use 1.2.96. If you can use only 1.2.96 it's a very very very bad deal.

RagingLoon

Aug 1, 2016
FYI: Buying from Buy GlassWire Basic, Pro, or Elite with the coupon code "summer" doesn't have any fine print about updates not being included. Thanks @FWFans GlassWire Coupon.jpg

raveed

Level 2
Verified
Apr 24, 2016
It honestly doesn't make sense if it's no updates. As you can see on their changelog they fixed serious issues that make the computer crash in last releases. Do they mean major update so version 2 or you can only use 1.2.96. If you can use only 1.2.96 it's a very very very bad deal.

I did not know about it and I guess I hurried to buy ... Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: Fritz and SHvFl

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I did not know about it and I guess I hurried to buy ... Thanks for the explanation.
It happens. Try to get a refund because this is not a good deal and either use what @RagingLoon said if it's with updates(ask their support) or look into windows firewall control. Similar program minus the huge price and the bugs.

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
Guys, I bought this deal and using the key with Glasswire Pro 1.2.109. See screenshot attached.

So, I think what they mean to say is the key is valid for minor updates but MAY not be for major releases that will be out in due course of time. Keys purchased from Glasswire's site are valid for all major versions current and future.

I am also giving Netlimiter a test drive. From initial looks I like Glasswire more. Mind you I've been using Glasswire (the free version) for years so familiarity does sway your likes/dislikes.

PS - Over $700 worth of software @ $29 makes for a great deal. I'm not complaining. :)

Attachments

• Glasswire.png
    Glasswire.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
I just enquired a few things about the "one-time fee" license purchased from their site.
1. Will the license be transferable to another machine when switching machines:
Screenshot_2017-08-25-20-37-06-451_com.helloastro.android - Copy.png
2. Will there be any restrictions regarding major/minor updates if purchased with coupons (for eg. "summer"):
Screenshot_2017-08-25-20-37-14-032_com.helloastro.android - Copy.png

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Bought a lifetime license like 4 months ago for only 29$ i was also able to upgrade to all newer versions.
Version 2.0 is coming soon, i dont know it will be possible to get that upgrade but we'll see :)

It is always better to ask a sale department before buying any soft. Just today I wanted to buy Acronis True Image 2018. I chose a Russian region because the price is cheaper than for other regions. But they sell through allsoft.ru site. I contacted them and asked if they make me a refund if I don't like. They replied me ,,no, but do it only if smth wrong with an activation code. But if you choose another region (let's say Europe) they sell through Cleverbridge. I know a Cleverbridge as serious for refund issue

Reactions: KevinYu0504

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.