Global MT Chat Hour??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Would it be possible for us all to discuss a time where all users on a global scale can meet up in the chat room for a time suitable/agreed to most of the community from all over.

Then in turn create a 1 hour slot each day that will be very active for most users to chat and get to know each other more in another way all together??

Just a thought guys! :cool:

E

Exorcizm

That's not a bad idea! It would be a very specific hour of the day i would be thinking, so that everyone is available! Any time suits me though :D I await to here from others! :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
That sounds like a great idea. All I need to know is the time that you guys want to go in. I can go in the chat at about 1:00PM Australian time onwards.

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
That sounds like a great idea. All I need to know is the time that you guys want to go in. I can go in the chat at about 1:00PM Australian time onwards.

Why 1PM? You got net at School and TAFE? Haha :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Exorcizm said:

Well I can be on till 4:00PM Australian time. Then that is when I have to catch a bus home. :)

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
Exorcizm said:

Well I can be on till 4:00PM Australian time. Then that is when I have to catch a bus home. :)

Great! That's 2 out of 859 users sorted. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Exorcizm said:
Great! That's 2 out of 859 users sorted. :D

Yeah, well good luck getting the others to post here.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Yeah it's the thought that counts, now it's all down to planning and execution, come on Jack give us your input on my great idea!! :p

E

Exorcizm

AyeAyeCaptain said:
Yeah it's the thought that counts, now it's all down to planning and execution, come on Jack give us your input on my great idea!! :p

That's true :) We'll see what becomes of this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.