Google Chrome infuriating problems #@!

kiim

New Member
3-4 days ago. just google Chrome ads pop-ups coming everywhere... .. I use a lot of web pages looks fine in all browsers and computers (including my computer). but "only my computer google chrome browser" this page looks wrong. It does not load properly. very interesting. I've tried everything. I read all the forms, I applied, It did not happen. No problem to some other pages. This is my fav pages. I do not see this pages properly. I can not work or any... When I click on the link in any web page , it open pop-up ads. I think Google Chrome adwares infected . I could not find a suitable adware program for Mac OS X 10.6.8 How can I solve this problem ... I'm glad if you can help.

My computer :
MacBook 10.6.8

Thank you.
 
It seems you cannot run it. Can you reinstall Google Chrome?

As a side not, I am not specialized with cleaning Mac machines, I am only trying to help.
 
I need a cleanup program running on this operating system os x 10.6.8. thank you very much for your answer Twin
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top