Google Chrome infuriating problems #@!

kiim

Thread author
Jul 24, 2015
3-4 days ago. just google Chrome ads pop-ups coming everywhere... .. I use a lot of web pages looks fine in all browsers and computers (including my computer). but "only my computer google chrome browser" this page looks wrong. It does not load properly. very interesting. I've tried everything. I read all the forms, I applied, It did not happen. No problem to some other pages. This is my fav pages. I do not see this pages properly. I can not work or any... When I click on the link in any web page , it open pop-up ads. I think Google Chrome adwares infected . I could not find a suitable adware program for Mac OS X 10.6.8 How can I solve this problem ... I'm glad if you can help.

My computer :
MacBook 10.6.8

Thank you.

kiim

Thread author
Jul 24, 2015
thanx twin but not opem os x 10.6.8 :/

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-07-24 at 22.40.02.png
    Screen shot 2015-07-24 at 22.40.02.png
    293.7 KB · Views: 4

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
It seems you cannot run it. Can you reinstall Google Chrome?

As a side not, I am not specialized with cleaning Mac machines, I am only trying to help.

kiim

Thread author
Jul 24, 2015
I need a cleanup program running on this operating system os x 10.6.8. thank you very much for your answer Twin

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.