Solved "Google Chrome Malware Virus Infected rundll32.exe! Please help" same as this persons from 2014

Themerczero

New Member
Honestly would just really appreciate the help. i'm stumped. it may not actually be anything but better safe than sorry. malwarebytes says no detected objects, same with the sfc scan, however chrome cleanup tool caused a rundll32 error. my computer was bought used so there may have been something previously wrong with it. honestly just glad a service like this exists, thanks in advance, even if there is nothing actually wrong. overall the problem seems the same as here: SOLVED - Google Chrome Malware Virus Infected rundll32.exe! Please help didn't try the fix listed because on the chance my problem may be different I don't want to cause unnecessary trouble. will most likely check the thread sometime later tonight or tomorrow afternoon, apologies if i'm a bit late. also my apologies for being a bother, but again, thanks in advance. I just really hope that if it is something, it's fixable, with my current financial situation, having to buy a new laptop is the last thing I need.
 

Attachments

and if possible, if a fix cannot be found I would at least like to know if there was a problem at all, it is stressing me out a bit and I could use the peace of mind, sorry for causing you all trouble.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top