Battle Google Chrome vs. Vivaldi

N

Noxx

Thread author
I've mostly been a Google Chrome user, but I've been actively using Vivaldi as my primary browser for about a week now. Probably my favorite aspect of Vivaldi is the UI. It's beautiful, well organized, and everything's so easily accessible. Mouse scrolling is relatively smooth, page loading itself is fairly good, but it just doesn't feel as fast as Google Chrome from my perspective. I also have concerns over how secure Vivaldi is, it being a beta product and all. So my question to you all is, which browser works better for your personal needs, and why? Only vote/comment if you've used both, preferably their most updated versions, especially when it comes to Vivaldi.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I am almost ready to make Vivaldi my default browser over Cyberfox if only they could hide the cursor when watching Netflix it is a bit annoying. :rolleyes:

Good choice frogboy, I was impressed by Vivaldis speed and functionality, with lots of configurations and settings which I like. I plan to use it again soon, I bet newer versions will be great.

It's kinda like Opera meets Slimjet.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.