Google launches Maps Ocean, allows you to scuba dive into the Great Barrier Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Ever wanted to go scuba diving into the Great Barrier Reef, but never seem to have the money or time to undertake it? Don’t worry, Google has got you covered with its latest addition to the Google Maps service: underwater panorama and “Street View” of six of the world’s greatest underwater spots.

Read More: blog.gsmarena.com/google-launches-maps-ocean-allows-you-to-scuba-dive-into-the-great-barrier-reef-from-your-chair/

Wow that is awesome! Nice to see GMaps gone that advanced.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Lol i dont see this being useful for directions though :p but still cool if you want to look underwater

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
imsoadude said:
Lol i dont see this being useful for directions though :p but still cool if you want to look underwater

Yeah it is just for fun I guess, but maybe when someone wants to visit this place for diving he can make himself more excited to visit it :p

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Ugh....I need directions to the lost city of Atlantis... This would be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.