Google Officially Unveils Pixel and Pixel XL, Prices Start at $649

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Waterproof is such a minimal increase of impression, although good see if incorporate but better to create DIY. ;)

Reactions: DardiM

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Don't forget you have unlimited Google Photos at Original Quality (inc. 4K videos), that's not compressed.
True and 24/7 help but I would prefer 450/550 usd and to keep the money and the pics on my Hd...:)

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I not voted :
My answer is "no need to change my phone every-time a new one is sold"
Mine does its job, from years (2014), and I will change it only when it will 'die".
And when I will change it, I won't spend more than 200 euros :p

(I bought a new phone in 2014 because the older one was broken).

Last edited:
Reactions: Solarquest

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
I not voted :
My answer is "no need to change my phone every-time a new one is sold"
Mine does its job, from years (2014), and I will change it only when it will 'die".
And when I will change it, I won't spend more than 200 euros :p

That's exactly the point..we are "forced" to buy new phones every 2 years just to be able to get updates and to keep them safe (r) even if they still work!:mad:
The worst of all is that ~75% of Android phones are using an old, unsafe Android version and there is nothing users can do
apart from buyong a new one...every 2 years...:mad:
I understand you might have to pay to get the latest OS after some time and I m ready to, but not getting security updates nor new OS is a shame in my opinion.

Imagine Microsoft not updating Windows after 2 years and you needing to buy a whole new pc to get the new windows+updates...:eek:

Entreri

Level 7
Verified
May 25, 2015
iPhone 7 is the superior phone and OS updates for 5 years.

Pixel 2 years. Now if was a discount phone, OK, but same price as iPhone 7. Come on Google!

chojo

Level 1
Verified
Apr 2, 2016
[x] yes it's to high and doesn't have a physical keyboard.

Sorry, I am a BlackBerry guy xD

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.