Expired Google Play Music Unlimited - Free for 4 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Get Google Play Music Unlimited for FREE
All Access for 4 months

upload_2017-1-12_21-10-19.png

For first-time Google Play Music listeners, you can get a 4 month offer for Unlimited (All Access).
Bonus: Google Play Store users can get 10% discount on all purchases.

Steps:

1. Follow the Promotional link (Source)
  2. Login or Register to Google
  3. Click on Subscribe and Enter payment details
  4. Add a reminder to your calendar or diary - to cancel a day prior next payment - 4 months from subscribing
  5. Upload your music tracks (up to 50,000 songs) | Link (Unlisted version that allows data exchange between local network and internet)
  6. Download app on Android, iOS or continue listening from the Web
  7. Enjoy your 10% discount on any Google Play Store purchases

4.upload_2017-1-12_21-33-41.png 5a.upload_2017-1-12_21-34-33.png 5b.upload_2017-1-12_21-38-19.png 7.upload_2017-1-12_21-45-40.png

6. Download Android | Link - iOS | Link or Listen from Web | Link

Why I am sharing this special offer?

I have been using Google Play Music for several months on their Free tier which allows up to 50K songs uploaded for free, so you can listen to them on-the-go, with offline listening for areas with no network coverage.
When I saw this offer, I immediately signed up. Unlimited - All Access allows me to listen to any music I want and all without any interruptions or sponsored advertisements (-spotify-). And because I am too, an Android user, who regularly buys apps from the Play Store with my FREE Opinions Rewards credits, I can now enjoy a 10% discount saving.

See how to Get FREE Google Play Credits | Link

Update: Keep using the Trial version, but cancel subscription to prevent any reoccurring payments.

Visit Google Play Music Account settings

Click on Cancel Subscription and confirm (no password required).

Continue using until expiration date.

upload_2017-2-5_13-34-4.png

Last edited:

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
The only thing I hate on Spotify is that there is no option to disable 'similar songs' or 'recommended songs' (I don't remember how is that called). When I make playlist and play it, Spotify will automatically play songs that I didn't put on my playlist so I have to skip them. That's really annoying and this is the reason why I'm not using it (and also because isn't available in my country :D).
Funny thing, even though Spotify isn't available in Croatia, I can see that there is huge number of Croatian songs on it. :)

Reactions: Ink

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Have you used Unlimited or Trial before? Try from desktop-mode or PC browser.

Same result with PC. I'm not entirely sure. Could have done can't exactly remember haha
Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: Ink

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.