Google SSL Certificate Error Navigation Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Google SSL Certificate Error Navigation Blocked - sad thread here ..

If I wish try Google Translate on Google SSL homepage, I receive Certificate Eror page instead, with red shield
4UB30A9.png
and this message:

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

The Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and leave this site.

- Click here to close this webpage.
- Continue to this website (not recommended).

This problem I have on Google homepage, by IE8 ..

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
No problems here, with Chrome.

Use https://translate.google.com , or maybe it's an isolated IE8 issue, because that browser is out of date. :p

By the way, I thought you were Anti-Google, so surely visiting this site is a threat to you?

Edit: That's the message displayed by Internet Explorer, no problems encountered with IE11.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Response ex. on myerrorsandmysolutions.com : http://www.myerrorsandmysolutions.com/google-drive-there-is-a-problem-with-this-websites-security-certificate/

Yes Earth, I see, it's for IE8 only, but I prefer to have these boxes checked, for security reasons ..

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Successfully logged in to Google Drive without any issues, see my Internet Options of IE11, I have these checked too:
5lPqVrm.png

If you know this is an IE8 problem, why you still using it? Why are you using an unsupported OS?

Rocky

Jun 18, 2015
this problem is occure because of wrong date and time set.
set right date and time and u can allow to use google service on chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.