Expired GOTD: Security Kiss for 6 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
SecurityKISS Tunnel is a program that allows you to access Internet in spite of censorship and local restrictions. It also makes your connection secure and prevents others from viewing your web browsing activities, instant messages, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network.

SecurityKISS Tunnel redirects all your online data through an impenetrable tunnel to the security gateway so all your online communication (web browsing, emails, instant messages, VoIP, social networking) is encrypted.

SecurityKISS Tunnel Jadeite (6 months) is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 2 days 19 hours 2 minutes to download and install it.

More Info

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Nice promotion, just got it. I've used the free version of SecurityKiss for awhile now.

Good day.:D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I don't currently use it but what it offers it might be worth giving it ago. :) Thanks.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I assume it does same function at all to encrypted your surfing and managed to access from blocked sites. Difference where free and paid version were widespread product.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
MRF71 said:
Is this and spotflux pretty much the same?

No they are much different:

SecurityKiss is a VPN provider to protect privacy, ensure anonymity and bypass Internet restrictions. Free version has Data Limit of 300 MB/day. 5 to 8 IP servers on free version. (Doesn't filter tracking, advertisements or malware).

Spotflux harnesses the power of the cloud to conduct millions of real-time checks for invasive tracking, advertisements, malware, and other undesirable artifacts that pose a threat to your identity or your data. It has no limits but only one IP server. Also provides Encypted and Secure Connection. This explains how Spotflux is different from a VPN provider - http://support.spotflux.com/customer/portal/articles/436700-how-is-this-different-from-a-vpn-

I just installed Spotflux and it works excellent. I never heard of it before, thanks for mentioning it.

I wonder if one of you testers would like to test Spotflux against some malware links? Just to see how it does.

Thanks.:D

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Thanks for the info littlebits and james, I have spotflux installed and like it so far, I'd love to see it against malware also.
The only thing that concerns me is privacy...what does the company do with our info, is it deleted soon? I couldn't find any info on that

edit: nm I found it

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.