DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I'm French, I wonder how the government is doing with companies when he wants to retrieve info on users :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Logethica

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I personally think Apple is working with the FBI, considering they were suppose to be making their encryption more secure, yet it is less secure than iOS 9. To the public they make it look good, yet no one knows what's going on behind the scenes.

Myriad

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
More on this story in the New York Times last week .
Moxie Marlinspike , the creator of Signal .

Guys like these need our continual support IMO , their aims , ideals and ethics appear aligned with our own here on MT.

..... Stallman , Krebs , EFF , Snowden and many others , perhaps less well known.

I'm not suggesting support in the monetary sense ( although that would be very welcome, I'm sure )
We can help just by giving a "shout-out" , and keeping their profiles high.

" Let's hear it for the little guy "

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.