Not open for further replies.

VladDracul

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
Hi guys
Need some help here.I have to mention that i didn't try the last version of CFW.But...with all new versions (10 version to be more precise) right after i double click to install the software,the UI starts flickering,appearing and disappearing...make it impossible to set something right.After minutes and minutes of trying,i managed to install CFW and rebooted.After the reboot,when i open the UI,same thing happens...starts flickering and make impossible any settings of the software.I have to say that i installed a fresh and clean Macrium image,without any security software ever installed and with all the Windows updates up to date.Tried both installers,online and offline,same issue.Now i have installed and i am using CFW version 8.4.0.5165 without any problems,but i really wanna use the last version....
I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64.
Thanks.

Reactions: AtlBo
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.