Greetings Humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Local Host

I'm Local Host a Network Engineer, Developer and Moderator across multiple communities, my main job being Network Engineer at a local company.

Currently I spend a lot of time helping others in any way I can, without going to deep. I registered on this forum with the intent to expand my knowledge, but mainly to keep an eye on things.

If I currently have any Anti-Malware tool in my Desktop is purely for testing reasons, cause regardless of the tools you use the best protection starts in the user.

I find the Malware Vault particularly interesting, by that I mean the testing done to the multiple suits, it is something I been doing for years alone but in less detail.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Hello @Local Host and
HTTP2k3MTcucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy93dzE3My9wcmVzdG9uampydHIvRFRMJTIwV2VsY29tZS9Hcm91cFdlbGNvbWUuZ2lm.gif
to MT, hope you enjoy your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.