Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriad

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
I couldn't find the options I preferred in the questionnaire so I'll list my choices here :-

I have never had a malware infection on my own machine , thanks in good part to forums like this one !
..... but I have cleaned up more than I could ever count on other peoples machines :)

I use multiple browsers , so I couldn't answer that one either ..... all I can say is that
I never use IE.

Anti-virus software .... they come and go , and I've tried many .

I've never had a smart phone and never will ..... at least not while my very dumb phone
still works :)

Operating systems :- I have used so many , and I'm interested in anything that doesn't come
from M$ .

My computing interests include security matters , virtual machines , and alternative operating systems .

I've been reading this forum for quite a while and decided it was time to register .

My best wishes to all members :)

Myriad

Duotone

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
2e534n7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.